Caleb Jenkins named to the 2019 Top 40 Under 40 by CPA Practice Advisor
September 27, 2019
September 23, 2019 - CPA Practice Advisor has announced the 2019 members of its annual "40 Under 40" Awards. The 40 Under 40 Awards spotlight the top practicing public accountants, educators and thought leaders who are leading their profession by visibly and incrementally changing the accounting profession through their exemplary leadership, their innovative thinking, their collaborative efforts to provide unity to the profession across the generations, and their community outreach which extends the visibility of the profession outside the workplace. CPA Practice Advisor also recognizes 20 Professional Partners, who are leading the way in developing the constantly evolving technology and firm processes that allow practitioners to be more productive, efficient and profitable, as they build practices that will endure and thrive.
"I'm excited and honored to be selected again for the 4th consecutive year in 2019 as one of the Top 40 Under 40 in the accounting and tax profession by CPA Practice Advisor," said Caleb Jenkins, Leader of Client Accounting Services at RLJ Financial Services, Inc. "It is my passion to make a difference in the accounting profession through innovative thinking and collaboration with some of the leading minds in the space. It is a tremendous privilege to have the opportunity to develop innovative technologies and ideas for the working poor in material poverty in developing countries through the SALT program."
According to CPA Practice Advisor, this year’s 40 Under 40 Honorees and 20 Under 40 Influencers are among the best and brightest talent in the accounting profession. They are all active in the professional community, as well as in their local communities, where many are small business owners and employers. Many are also frequently seen at industry trade shows, such as AICPA PS/Tech and state CPA society events, giving seminars or participating in round table discussions on evolving practices and technologies.
“We are fortunate to be surrounded by so many young professionals who are sharing their ideas, skills, and enthusiasm with the goal of making the accounting profession a better place. Change is occurring rapidly in our profession and this year’s award winners are embracing and welcoming the changes,” said Editor-in-Chief Gail Perry, CPA. "They are strong, dedicated, spirited leaders and we are proud to recognize these professionals as the 2019 '40 Under 40 in the Accounting Profession’ and the ’20 Under 40 Top Influencers.’ "
Here is what some of Caleb's app partners had to say about his recognition as 2019 Top 40 Under 40 by CPA Practice Advisor:
- Liscio: “I am not surprised one bit about Caleb being selected as a 40 Under 40 honoree,” said Chris Farrell, CEO of Liscio. “We rely on Caleb for a consistent feed of industry insight and tips on how to improve productivity, security, and client experience. The profession needs more energetic influencers like Caleb. We’re huge fans, and we’re glad he’s getting recognized because he earns it daily.”
- Divvy: “Caleb’s strong work ethic, paired with his knowledge of the financial industry, makes him a critical partner and invaluable resource to the Divvy team,” said Trent Mortenson, Director of Referral Partnerships at Divvy. “Congratulations on the well-deserved recognition.”
- ADP: “It is no surprise that Caleb Jenkins is being recognized as a thought leader again in the 40 under 40 category,” said Erron Stark, Division Vice President, Channel Strategy at ADP. “He continues to look for new ways to innovate his firm and create the best experience for his clients via technology and partnerships. His influence has just begun to scratch the surface at such a young age and we are excited to see him represented again at this prestigious event.”
- Practice Ignition: “Caleb is a flying example of what the future accountant looks like,” said Trent McLaren, Head of Accounting & Partnerships at Practice Ignition. “He is the definition of the firm of the future and it's to no surprise that he has been selected for CPA's 40 under 40 for 2019. Caleb is a genuine and authentic person with nothing but time to provide back into the industry. We're incredibly humbled to know and work with Caleb as often as we do. We first met Caleb at an accounting conference many years ago and it's been fantastic to watch his journey unfold in the accounting profession.”
- Transaction Pro: “It’s no surprise that Caleb has been chosen as a 40 Under 40 Honoree,” said Joe Dwyer, VP & GM, Right Labs, a division of Right Networks. “Caleb’s drive for personal success is fueled by his motivation for helping others, as is evident in his passion for volunteer work. We are lucky at Transaction Pro to have Caleb as an affiliate.”
Read more about Jenkins in CPA Practice Advisor's 2019 Top 40 Under 40 release.
About RLJ Financial Services, Inc: At RLJ Financial Services we equip individuals and small businesses with vision and resources to proactively and effectively impact the world. We do this by helping individuals and small businesses meet their goals through cloud accounting services, retirement planning, estate planning, business profitability, tax planning and preparation, payroll services, cash flow management, and business succession planning.