In so many ways, this may be like no place you have ever worked!
Our core values are: Faith, Family, Trust, Integrity, Morals, Honesty
Our client engagement goals are to:
1) Add value to our clients by providing them peace of mind
2) Provide innovative new technologies & processes to make them more efficient & effective
3) Help them move towards cloud-based solutions
4) Deliver tax strategies that help lower their tax burdens
5) Provide them with a “five-star” customer experience
We are a firm that endeavors to provide a great work environment for our team, where each team member is valued, appreciated, and given an opportunity to learn and grow. We endeavor to provide innovative tax and accounting solutions for our clients and be a Firm of the Future.
Who We Are Looking For
We are a public tax and financial services firm and have a job opening for an experienced Payroll Specialist. To apply for this position, you must know how to process payroll and understand payroll tax reports as well as have prior experience with payroll software. The job responsibilities include:
1) Processing Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Bi-Monthly, & Monthly Payroll for Many Clients
2) Process Tax Payments & File Tax Forms
3) Process Year-End Forms & W-2's
4) Maintain Payroll Garnishments
5) Maintain Retirement & Company 401(k) Contributions
6) Utilize Cloud-Based Payroll Software
7) Resolve IRS & State Payroll Tax Notices
QuickBooks Online & QuickBooks Desktop experience is recommended.
To apply for this position, you must be able to work quickly, efficiently, and like the challenge of a busy tax season. We are a professional company, with an emphasis on absolute integrity & trustworthiness, and put an emphasis on excellent character and high personal standards. You need to have a servant heart, a cheerful spirit, be friendly, and always conduct yourself in a professional manner.
"And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men" (Colossians 3:23)
If you are interested in applying, please fill out this Google Form.